A main part of the conference programme will be on topics about
- Zero CO₂ construction
- Circular economy
- New business models
- BIM and precast – perfect partners
- Technical solutions for precast architecture
- Innovation workshop sessions
The official congress language is English.
(Reception Area open from 18:00)
19:00 - 19:45, Grand Ballroom
Bart van Melick | BIBM President, CEO - BTE Holding B.V.
- "Construction‘s future in the context of a green and digital society"
Philip Crampton | Philip Crampton, President - FIEC (European Construction Industry Federation)
Michiel Roelfsema | General Manager - Hotel Okura Amsterdam
09:00 - 10:30
Alessio Rimoldi | Secretary General - BIBM (Federation of the European Precast Concrete Industry),
Dr. Ulrich Lotz, Michael Voss | CEOs - Building Congress Forum,
Seamus McKeague | IPHA President (International Prestressed Hollowcore Association),
CEO - Creagh Concrete Products Ltd.
- "What can bacteria teach us on the connection between urban nature and our health?"
Marco van Es | Founder of Bac2nature
10:30 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30 GREEN
- "The development of CO₂ neutral binders"
Anja Buchwald | ASCEM Director/BTE Group
- "Italian precast industry progresses towards new Green Deal sustainability
requirements, its strategic impact on manufacturing processes and final products
Marco Pecetti | IPHA Board member/Director Generale Prefabbricati, Italy
- "Methodology to evaluate the service life of concrete"
José Rodriguez Soalleiro | Civil Engineer (Roads, Canals and Ports) -
ANDECE (Spanish Precast Industry Association)
12:30 - 14:00 Lunch Break
14:00 - 15:30 DIGITAL
- "A database for the French Precast Concrete Industry's BIM objects library
Rémi Lannoy | Head of Digital Construction & BIM Department -
CERIB (Centre d’études et de recherche de l’industrie du béton)
- "Digitalisation: Opportunities or mainly challenges? An engineering perspective - EFCA"
Joseph Ickmans | Chair of Digitalistation, BIM Committee -
EFCA (European Federation of Engineering Consultancy Associations)
- "Integrate BIM from beginning to the end"
Mark Jäckel | Head of BIM Departement, GOLDBECK GmbH
15:30 - 16:00 Coffee Break
16:00 - 17:30 RESILIENT
- "Precast in severe seismic zones"
Ernesto Villalobos | Civil Engineer - Direcion Integrada de Proyectos SpA, Chile
- "Concrete solutions for flood management"
Oscar Ekefäll | Development Engineer - Meag Va-system AB
09:00 - 10:30 GREENing in the value chain
Thomas Guillot | Chief Executive - GCCA (Global Cement and Concrete Association)
- "The role of admixtures in decarbonising the (precast) concrete sector"
Jennifer Palumbo | Secretary General - EFCA (European Federation of Concrete Admixtures Associations)
- "Carbon capture in cement industry"
Rob van der Meer | Industrial Policy Director - Cembureau (European Cement Association)
10:30 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:30 - 12:30 Future perspectives for Precast
- "Future perspectives for precast - BIBM vision"
Alessio Rimoldi | Secretary General - BIBM
Magdalena Herbik | Public Affairs & Communicaions Manager - BIBM
- "75% material savings in foundations by using 3D-printing technology – additional business line for precasters?"
Topi Paananen | IPHA Board member, CEO - Peikko Group
Fernando De los Rios | CEO - Hyperion Robotics
- "Rudus Biodiversity Programme – Experiences and Opportunities for the Precast Concrete Sector"
Terhi Rauhamaki | Quality and Environmental Manager - Rudus Oy
12:30 - 12:45 Closure Session
- "Construction and Infrastructure of the Netherlands"
- "New BIBM President"
12:45 - 14:00 Farewell lunch
Register to attend the conference
Register now as an exhibitor